You really can’t go wrong with any style of accent chair. Their sole purpose it to “accent” the current decor of any type of space. So whether you choose a leather chair to add a bit of masculinity to a feminine space, a printed chair to jazz up a room full of solid colors, a velvet chair built with a contemporary base to modernize your classic decor, a neutral chair to showcase patterned pillows, or a metallic chair that will rock out a plain space- you are adding a design element that will round out the entire room’s presentation.
1. Karl Faux Leather Club Chair (Wayfair)
2. Calypso Accent Chair (Z Gallerie)
3. Hapsburg Arm Chair (Joss & Main)
4. Bentwood Slipper Chair (Kate Spade Saturday x West Elm)
5. Bevin Velvet Accent Chair (One Kings Lane)
6. Anita Gold Metal Chair (Apt 2B)