Kelly green is one of my personal favorite colors to wear. It all started a few years ago with a green double breasted pea coat from H&M that at first, I had no idea what to wear with. I started wearing it with all black outfits then realized that green also works well when paired with pink (for a preppy style circa Lilly Pulitzer) or navy and white for a twist on a nautical look. Some colors to avoid clashing with would be red (too much like Christmas) and purple (unless your name is Barney). For some who many be intimidated by this bold emerald hue, try adding a pop of green with your jewels, scarves, or handbags. But if you want to go big or go home, try an all green monochromatic look with gold accent jewelry.
Happy St Patty’s Day!
Clockwise from top left:
- Chanel earrings
- Dolce & Gabbana small ‘Sicily’ tote
- Marella Tripolo cropped jacket
- Dolce & Gabanna cigarette trousers
- Pierre Hardy suede sandals
- Choies striped high-waisted pleat skirt
- Etsy blank slouchy oversized sweatshirt